Feeling anxious about giving a speech? If so, you've come to the right place! On these pages, you might find just what you need to manage that long walk to the podium and to deliver your presentation without throwing up or passing out!
You might even find what you need to speak in public with confidence and a smile!!
On this website you can:
- Read about public speaking anxiety (as if you didn’t already know enough about it, right?).
- Complete one of the self-assessment quizzes to measure your level of public speaking anxiety. Believe it or not, high scores are much more common than low scores!
- Learn a variety of proven public speaking anxiety management strategies.
- Read about famous people who are (or were) afraid to give a speech. Read their stories; feel better about yourself. Misery loves company, right?
- Discover what other students have to say about how they learned to manage their anxiety and successfully deliver a speech. If others can do it, you can, too!
- Explore links to additional resources.
Take some time to explore these pages, learn more about managing your public speaking anxiety, and master a few of the coping and relaxation techniques. Take a deep breath, count to 10, exhale, and repeat. Aren't you ready to finally let go of all of that public speaking anxiety? Let’s get started!